Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Birth to 1 Month Old

Mom is trying to catch up her writing with my development since birth until almost 8mo. Yes, she did not have enough time to write about it before, so now hopefully pictures would talk a lot.


This picture was taken by dad, right after birth. I still got some blood on my face. The nurse gave eye-drop right-away to avoid eyes infection.


The hat was to keep me warm, since my body temperature was still unstable. I was put in nursery incubator for two times, because my temperature was dropped. Other than that, I was all fine.


This is 3 day old me. I liked being held in this position, especially on mommy's chest. I could sleep quietly because of hearing mom's heart beat and feeling the warmth of her body. I felt like I was still inside the womb.


I also liked to be held by daddy. This was taken when I was 10day old. Daddy helped mommy taking care of me since the very beginning.


Some people said it was liked Anne Geddes picture...it's 2 week old me on daddy's hand. Little me...


I liked to be wrapped while sleeping. This was one precious moment, I was 15 day old and imitated the angel doll...saying a prayer "Now I lay my down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, may angel guides me through the night, and keeps me with his blessing sight, amen."


I was 1 month old, so serious watching television with my dad. Do not know whether I understood what I watched or not.

No comments: