Sunday, February 24, 2008

3month to 6month Old

I got my ears pierced when I was 3mo 1w old. This picture was taken after going to the piercing store. I fell asleep right-away when we got home.

Don't you think I am prettier with those stud earrings and Mommy's bandana? Actually I had to wear those studs for 6weeks and Mom had to put some antiseptic twice a day to prevent infection after piercing.

After 6 weeks Mom replaced the stud earrings with these beautiful hoop earrings given by Ompung Erlinda. Thank you Ompung...

When I was 4mo 2w old we went for picnic with some friends from church to Plage St-Zotigue. It is a beach, 45minutes away from Montreal.

It was 4mo 3w me. I imitated the prayer doll again.

5mo old me being held by mommy.

5mo 10day old me, ready for winter.

5mo 20day old me...yes I am a happy baby..

3 comments:

Bmeans said...

Hello my name is Bianca also. Your daughter is beautiful and I was very surprised to see another Bianca from with a Asian back around. My mother is Korean and my father is Irish. I love how creative you were when coming up with Bianca's name. I wish I would have thought of that when I named my son. He does have a powerful name also. Xavier Clayton Chong Means. Xavier after St Frances Xavier who took Christianity to Asia, Clayton after my father and great grandfather, Chong my middle name and my mother's family name, and Means my father's family name and mine. I truly enjoyed Bianca's site. Thank you for brighting up my day. I wish the best of luck to Bianca and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm Tari. I'm so glad to find your blog. Your daughter, Bianca is so adorable :) ANyway, I've been looking for Indonesian church in Montreal since last September :( I'm now living at McGill gettho. can you give me more information about the church?
Thanks alot!!
taripw at yahoo.com

Lidia Sianturi said...

@Bmeans: I am glad you enjoyed this blog. So sorry that I haven't had enough time to update it. Your son's name is indeed powerful. I like both Xavier and Clayton. Thx for leaving a very nice comment here....God bless!

@Tari: I am so happy to know that this blog is of better use. Unfortunately we've already moved out of town since last year and now I am living in Edmonton,AB. Anyway, we went to Indonesian Alliance church while we were in Montreal. I'll send you a full info to your email.